Saturday, October 1, 2011

Maintaining

Well, this week was the first time since I started my weight-loss that I didn't lose. But more importantly, I'm okay with it.

I think part of the no-loss this week was starting school.. I allowed myself to eat a little more than I had been used to. Also, since I started my exercise class, its possible that that could have some effect on not losing.

But, I still only have to lose 1 lb a week to hit 200 by Christmas. That's pretty exciting!

Also, today I finally bought new work pants.. a size down.. and they mostly fit! I have a little bit of a pudge over the waist of the pants still, but I'm sure that they will be smoothing in another week or so.

Hopefully this week brings about some nice weight-loss results! Happy eating this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment