Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pants That Fit

One of my favorite parts about this whole weight loss thing, is the way my pants have been fitting (or rather not fitting). When I started, I was comfortably wearing size 16 pants in both my dress pants and my jeans. Actually, I really didn't have jeans because that number bothered me so much.

When I first bought work pants for my current job, size 14 didn't even button without feeling like death, and size 16 fit perfectly. And when I bought my denim capris this summer, again, I couldn't even button the 14's.

Exciting news folk! I now officially fit into 14's again! In both my dress pants, and denim. That is so exciting to me because its been a very long time since I've been able to wear my 14's comfortably. It's also makes me feel so proud that I've made it this small step, and its encouraging to me to keep it up! I know that with continued efforts, I can make it to a fabulous weight and pant size!

So, to smaller pants, eat well!! And stay tuned for my weigh in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment