Friday, September 23, 2011

School Is Starting!

Hope everyone's weight watching is going well this week! This is the last weekend before college classes resume again. The biggest challenge for me and my weight-watching while being a student, has been coming up with ideas of what I will eat, and how I can prepare my food in advance and have it still be delicious.

I know personally, being in school is probably the single most challenging thing for me because I use lack of time as an excuse to just buy food to-go constantly.
This behavior is not only a waste of money, but it makes it all too easy to forget to watch what I'm eating, and ensure that I'm eating a balanced diet.

Tomorrow I will be posting some common challenges I face during the school year regarding food, and how I have learned to overcome them!

No comments:

Post a Comment