Monday, November 28, 2011

Reflecting

Well, this last week was Thanksgiving.. and I ate so much. Lucky for me, most the food was not too bad for me! I weighed in a day late, but ended up losing a pound. Yay!

On Friday after work, I did some quick shopping at Gap because they had all their dress pants on sale. I figured, I might as well grab a size 12 since my 14s are getting a little loose. When I got home, I tried on the 12s... and THEY FIT!!! Its soo crazy!! How am I even losing still?! I've lost several inches off my waist, hips, and thighs. Its so great!

In other news, I recently went to the gym with a friend, and learned a lot of amazing things about metabolism, and things I need to do or should to in order to promote weight loss and muscle building. I didn't realize that having more muscle would help burn off the fat quicker. So I think that its going to be a goal to focus on strengthening myself more than just loosing pounds. I feel like this will be an even better step in the right direction.

I also decided that I think instead of doing a PE class next term, I'm going to use the money to get a gym membership instead. This way I can work out with friends, and I could go the the gym by school or home. Still haven't totally made up my mind, but I'm optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment